Subject: FW: ECPPSA request to fill out pre-conference survey
From: "Liis-Greete Kala" <[email-masked]>
To: "Prokuratuurid info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 12:32:41 +0300

From: Brink, R. van den - BD/SGC/NCAB < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2024 11:29 AM
To: Liis-Greete Kala < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: ECPPSA request to fill out pre-conference survey

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Liis,

I hope this email finds you well.

As we approach the European Conference of Public Prosecution Services on 
Antisemitism on 4 and 5 June in The Hague, we ask that you or someone from 
your organisation fill out the two following surveys. Each prosecution 
service is invited to complete the two brief surveys. These do not have to 
be filled out by the same person.

We understand that the Estonian public prosecution services will not be able 
to attend the conference. By participating in these surveys, you will 
contribute to identifying common challenges and create broader understanding 
addressing antisemitic crimes. Your perspectives will help shape the 
conference discussions, ensuring they reflect a wide range of perspectives 
and insights.

The Jurisdiction Survey contains questions about the legal framework and 
methods that are used to prosecute antisemitism. This survey is available 
at:  <https://ohpi.org.au/ecppsa-jurisdiction-survey/> 
https://ohpi.org.au/ecppsa-jurisdiction-survey/

The Opinion Survey seeks to capture the views of prosecutors throughout 
Europe regarding the prosecution of antisemitic crimes, as well as the 
challenges that arise when addressing (online) antisemitic crimes. This 
survey is available at:  <https://ohpi.org.au/ecppsa-opinion-survey/> 
https://ohpi.org.au/ecppsa-opinion-survey/

The surveys are being carried out by the Online Hate Prevention Institute 
and the results will be presented at the conference as well as be compiled 
into a report.

Thank you for your cooperation and time.

Best regards,

Rick van den Brink

Policy Officer

Office of the National Coordinator on Combating Antisemitism (NCAB)

Ministry of Justice and Security

Turfmarkt 147, 2511 DP | The Hague

T +31625373436

E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  _____

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u 
niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is toegezonden, 
wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te 
verwijderen. De Staat aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van 
welke aard ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het 
elektronisch verzenden van berichten.

Ministerie van Justitie en Veiligheid

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you 
are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are 
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. The State accepts no 
liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the 
electronic transmission of messages.

Ministry of Justice and Security